Sunday, May 8, 2011

Trying Something New

So I thought I would start a blog. But I wanted to do something a little different. Instead of having me run off at the mouth ALL the time, I would like to hear what YOU have to say. So what I am going to do is ask for idea submissions for blog posts. If I like it, I will ask you to write it, I will post it here, and then I will tell everyone about it through Facebook and Twitter. Something tells me that there are a lot of interesting things to be said by my fellow actors and I would like to hear them. I am not sure how this will work out, but I am always interested in trying to go about things in a different way (that is why I started Audition Update in the first place). I will also put up your picture, a bio, and a link to your site or what ever it is you are promoting as well.

So if you have an idea that you want to talk about to a bunch of actors, email me at auditionupdateinfo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment